ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Computing
Course Code: UCG-204DC-ATHE Duration: 08 Month
Delivery Mode: 100% online with tutor support Created By: UCG Gujranwala
Award by: ATHE (Awards for Training & Higher Education) England- www.ofqual.gov.uk Assessments & Verification: All units within this qualification are internally assessed via assignments and externally verified by the awarding organisation. There are no examinations in this course.
Short Description: The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Computing is a 120-credit Ofqual regulated qualification. It provides the core knowledge, understanding and skills to support learners planning to further their studies in computing. It is equivalent in size and level to the first year of a degree programme in computing. It is equivalent to the first year of a degree programme in Computing.
• Age: 19 +
• A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
• other related level 3 subjects
• an Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
• other equivalent international qualifications
Title Level Credit GLH
IT and Society 4 12 48
Computer Systems and Software 4 12 48
Computer Programming 4 12 48
Relational Database Systems 4 12 48
Software Engineering 4 12 48
Systems Analysis and Design 4 12 48
E-commerce Applications 4 12 48
Human Computer Interaction 4 12 48
Information Systems Theory and Practice 4 12 48
Management Information Systems 4 12 48
Course Material: Course material, including presentations; handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
Progression: Learners who complete this qualification can progress to the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Computing which provides entry to the third year of a Bachelor’s Degree at a university such as one of our university partners, Southampton Solent University. For more information, please visit our progression routes page.
Certification: The Diploma is issued by the ATHE- Awarding Organisation. UCG Institute/Premier Law College is an accredited and approved delivery Centre (Center ID Number: 1443) for the qualification.
Key facts about Level 4 Diploma in Business and Management:
• 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
• Global Programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
• Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
• Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
• Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
• Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
• Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
• Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £4000 per annum, but with UCG, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
• Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.