Extended Diploma in Law – Level 4
Course Code: UCG-4EDL-ATHE Duration: 08 Month
Delivery Mode: 100% online with tutor support Created By: UCG Gujranwala
Award by: ATHE (Awards for Training & Higher Education) England- www.ofqual.gov.uk Assessments & Verification: All units within this qualification are internally assessed via assignments and externally verified by the awarding organisation. There are no examinations in this course.
Entry Requirements: The Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
• A level 3 qualification in law or legal studies such as ATHE Level 3 in Law
• Equivalent international qualifications
Short Description: The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Law is a 120-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to the first year of a university degree. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to university and, when taken in combination with the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law, allows learners to progress onto an LLB top-up degree programme (the final year of university).
Course Content / Mandatory Modules: The learners have to complete 4 mandatory to achieve the 120 credits.
• Contract Law (30 credits)
• Criminal Law (30 credits)
• Legal Methods (30 credits)
• Public Law (30 credits)
Course Material : Course material, including presentations; handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
Career Path: Although the qualification is primarily intended to support your progression to higher education, the introductory skills, knowledge and understanding that you will gain would be of use in various job roles in a legal setting, such as legal secretary or administrator, including those offered through school/college-leaver traineeships or fast track programmes.
Progression: On successful completion of a Level 4 Diploma in Law there are a number of progression opportunities. Learners may progress to:
● Level 5 qualification such as Level 5 Diploma in Law or Business Management
● 2nd year of LLB Degree Programme
Certification: The Diploma is issued by the ATHE- Awarding Organisation. UCG Institute/Premier Law College is an accredited and approved delivery Centre (Center ID Number: 1443) for the qualification.
Key facts about Level 4 Diploma in Law:
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global Programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet. Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose us?
● Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
• Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
• Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
• Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £4000 per annum, but with UCG, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
• Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.