Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management
Course Code: UCG-104EDBM-ATHE
Duration: 08 Month
Delivery Mode: 100% online with tutor support Created By: UCG Gujranwala
Award by: ATHE (Awards for Training & Higher Education) England- www.ofqual.gov.uk Assessments & Verification: All units within this qualification are internally assessed via assignments and externally verified by the awarding organisation. There are no examinations in this course.
Short Description: The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management 2018 has been designed for learners who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in junior management. They have also been developed with progression in mind and enable learners to continue on to a range of Bachelor’s degrees. The addition of our GenEd pathway, if taken in combination with the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management and the ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management, allows the learner to progress onto a Bachelor’s degree in the USA at Northwood University in Michigan. A range of specific units are required in order to meet the criteria.
Entry Requirements: These qualifications are designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above. For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
• A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
• other related level 3 subjects such as ATHE level 3 Diplomas
• an Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
• other equivalent international qualifications
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
Course Content / Mandatory Modules: If you study the 120-credit extended diploma then you must study all 4 mandatory units and pick 4 optional units. If you study the 60- credit diploma then you must study 2 mandatory units and 2 optional units.
• The Business Environment
• People in Organisations
• Financial and Management Accounting Techniques for Managers
• Communication Skills for Business
• Resource Management
• The Marketing Mix
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Managing a Work-based Team Project
• Customer Relationship Management
• Administrative Services
• Managing Information and Knowledge
• Managing Operation
• Managing Quality
Course Material: Course material, including presentations; handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
Progression: Upon successful completion of ATHE Level 4 Diploma qualification learners will be eligible to enter the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma or the second year of the BA Degree in any UK University.
Certification: The Diploma is issued by the ATHE- Awarding Organisation. UCG Institute/Premier Law College is an accredited and approved delivery Centre (Center ID Number: 1443) for the qualification.
Key facts about Level 4 Diploma in Business and Management:
• 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
• Global Programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
• Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
• Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
• Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
• Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
• Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
• Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £4000 per annum, but with UCG, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
• Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.