Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management
Course Code: UCG-5EDBM-ATHE Duration: 08 Month
Delivery Mode: 100% online with tutor support Created By: UCG Gujranwala
Award by: ATHE (Awards for Training & Higher Education) England- www.ofqual.gov.uk Assessments & Verification: All units within this qualification are internally assessed via assignments and externally verified by the awarding organisation. There are no examinations in this course.
• Entry Requirements: These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 18 and above.
• prior study in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above
• a level 4 qualification for example an ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management or an ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative
• other equivalent international qualifications
• learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments
Short Description: The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management 2018 has been designed for learners who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in management roles. It is a 120-credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree. The content of this qualification is a focus on business organisations in a global context, people management, and finance for managers as well as an understanding of the research skills. Learners must complete 4 mandatory units worth 60 credits in total and further 4 optional units totaling 120 credits to achieve the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management.
Course Content / Mandatory Modules: If you study the 120-credit extended diploma then you must study all 4 mandatory units and pick 4 optional units. If you study the 60-credit diploma then you must study 2 mandatory units and 2 optional units. The GenEd version of the qualification requires 11 mandatory units.
• Business Organisations in a Global Context
• Research Project
• People Management
• Finance for Managers
• Managing Communication
• Marketing Principles and Practice
• Manage sustainability in an organization
• Small Business Enterprise
• Planning a New Business Venture
• Business Law
• Operations Management
• Information for Strategic Decision Making
• Organisational Analysis and Change
• Financial System and Auditing
• Business Ethics
Course Material: Course material, including presentations; handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
Progression: Upon successful completion of ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma qualification there are a number of progression opportunities available to learners.
Learners may progress to:
• Larger qualifications at the same level e.g. from a Diploma to the Extended Diploma in Business and Management or to the Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
• A level 6 ATHE qualification such as the ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management or the ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care or the ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Business Administration
• A level 6 ATHE qualification (Gen Ed) route on successful completion of the required units at level 5. Completion of the Mandatory units listed, will ensure learners have acquired the second level of study for meeting the General Education (Gen Ed) Core requirements and fulfilled the necessary credits at Level 5.
• The final year of degree programmes at UK and USA universities
Certification: The Diploma is issued by the ATHE- Awarding Organisation. UCG Institute/Premier Law College is an accredited and approved delivery Centre (Center ID Number: 1443) for the qualification.
Key facts about Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management:
• 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
• Global Programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
• Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
• Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
• Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
• Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
• Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
• Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £4000 per annum, but with UCG, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
• Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.