Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management
Course Code: UCG-107PGDSM-ATHE
Duration: 09 Month
Delivery Mode: 100% online with tutor support Created By: UCG Gujranwala
Award by: ATHE (Awards for Training & Higher Education) England- www.ofqual.gov.uk Assessments & Verification: All units within this qualification are internally assessed via assignments and externally verified by the awarding organisation. There are no examinations in this course.
Entry Requirements: These qualifications provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
• A first degree in business, management or related subject
• A level 6 qualification, for example an ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management
• May also have relevant work experience
• Age: 19 +
Short Description: The qualification covers key areas of management such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Personal Development and prepares learners for a range of careers. It also provides entry to an MBA top-up at a range of universities in the UK and overseas. The qualification typically takes 9 months full-time study to achieve and is considered by many to be ATHE’s flagship product. As well as the Extended Diploma option (120 credit) there is a Diploma option (60 credit).
At a glance:
• Provides 5 optional pathways; General, Finance, Marketing, Managing People and International
• Designed with support from universities
• Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction
• Progression to an MBA top-up at a range of university partners
The optional units chosen will determine which pathway is achieved. Alternatively you can choose any 3 optional units and achieve the general pathway. In addition to the Extended Diploma there is a Diploma option (60 credit).
• Strategic Planning
• Finance for Strategic Managers
• Research for Strategic Development
• Organisational Behaviour
• Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
• International Business Environment
• Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
• International Finance
• Quantitative Methods
• Strategic Marketing
• International Marketing
• Corporate Communication Strategies
• Strategic Human Resources Management
• Managing Continuous Organisational Improvement
Course Material: Course material, including presentations; handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
Certification: The Diploma is issued by the ATHE- Awarding Organisation. UCG Institute/Premier Law College is an accredited and approved delivery Centre (Center ID Number: 1443) for the qualification.
Key facts about Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management:
• 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
• Global Programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
• Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
• Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
• Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
• Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
• Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
• Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £4000 per annum, but with UCG, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
• Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.